What people do with their bodies and their lives is entirely a matter for them – I am not in the business of dictating what other people do – but what exactly is the point of:
1. tattoos (other than as a form of self-mutilation)?
2. piercings (other than as a form of self-mutiliation)?
3. Formula 1 racing (I can see the point of it from the point of view of the manufacturers but why do people pay good money to watch other than – like ice skating – waiting for someone to have an accident)?
5. Excessive food packaging that you cannot open?
6. Young men wearing their trousers around their knees? (Other than as a means of slowing them down if fleeing from the police.)
7. Lots of food programmes? (Cheap to produce I know, but what’s the point?)
You get the drift. Feel free to add to the list. I probably will.